Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Living Colour es una banda de Rock de fusión formada en 1984 por músicos afroamericanos de New York City, Estados Unidos. Su estilo de música está basado en fusiones de funk, heavy metal, free jazz, punk y hip-hop.
Tras disolverse en enero de 1995, la agrupación anunció su reunión a principios de 2001, para luego editar su último disco, CollideØscope, en el 2003.
Durante el 2007 Living Colour regresó a los escenarios en una gira que los depositó nuevamente en Sudamérica (estuvieron tocando en Argentina en agosto), sin disco nuevo bajo el brazo, pero con el respaldo de grandes canciones como "Glamour Boys", "Type", "Elvis Is Dead", "Time’s Up", "Love Rears Its Ugly Head", "Cult of Personality" y la demoledora versión de "Sunshine of Your Love".
Sitio oficial| http://www.livingcolour.com




Creditos a krematoria



CULT OF PERSONALITY LYRICS
“And during the few moments that we have left, we want to talk, right down to
earth, in a language that everybody here can easily understand.” (Malcolm X)

Look in my eyes, what do you see?
the Cult of Personality
I know your anger, I know your dreams
I've been everything you wanna be ohhh…
I'm the Cult of Personality
Like Mussolini and Kennedy
I'm the Cult of Personality
the Cult of Personality
the Cult of Personality

Neon lights, Nobel Prize
When a mirror speaks, the reflection lies
You won't have to follow me
Only you can set me free

I sell the things you need to be
I'm the smiling face on your T.V. ohh…
I'm the Cult of Personality
I exploit you; still you love me
I tell you one and one makes three ohh…
I'm the Cult of Personality
Like Joseph Stalin and Gandhi ohh…
I'm the Cult of Personality
the Cult of Personality
the Cult of Personality

Neon lights, Nobel Prize
When a leader speaks, that leader dies
You won't have to follow me
Only you can set you free

(Guitar solo)

You gave me fortune, you gave me fame
You gave me power in your God's name
I'm every person you need to be ohh…
I'm, the, Cult, of, Per, Son, Al, Ity

I am the Cult of (x8)
Personality

“Ask not what your country can do for you…” (John F. Kennedy)
“The only thing we have to fear, is fear itself.” (Franklin D. Roosevelt)

0 Se dieron cuenta del plagio: