Red Hot Chili Peppers
Snow (Hey Oh)
Stadium Arcadium (2006)
Come to decide that the things that I tried
Were in my life just to get high on
When I sit alone come get a little known
But I need more than myself this time
Step from the road to the sea to the sky
And I do believe that we rely on
When I lay it on
Come get to play it on
All my life to sacrifice
Hey oh listen what I say oh
I got your
Hey oh now listen what I say oh, oh
When will I know that I really can't go
To the well once more time to decide on
When it's killing me
When will I really see
All that I need to look inside
Come to believe that I better not leave
[Snow (Hey Oh) Lyrics on http://www.lyricsmania.com]
Before I get my chance to ride
When it's killing me
What do I really need
All that I need to look inside
Hey oh listen what I say oh
Come back and
Hey oh look at what I say oh
The more I see the less I know
The more I like to let it go hey oh
Wooooaaah
Deep beneath the cover of another perfect wonder
Where it's so white as snow
Privately divided by a world so undecided
And there's nowhere to go
In between the cover of another perfect wonder
And it's so white as snow
Running through the field where all my tracks will
Be concealed and there's nowhere to go oh!
When to descend to amend for a friend
All the channels that have broken down
Now you bring it up
I'm gonna ring it up
Just to hear you sing it out
Step from the road to the sea to the sky
And I do believe what we rely on
When I lay it on
Come get to play it on
All my life to sacrifice
Hey oh listen what I say oh
I got your
Hey oh listen what I say oh
The more I see the less I know
The more I like to let it go hey oh
Wooooaaah
Deep beneath the cover of another perfect wonder
Where it's so white as snow
Privately divided by a world so undecided
And there's nowhere to go
In between the cover of another perfect wonder
Where it's so white as snow
Running through the field where all my tracks will
Be concealed and there's nowhere to go
I said hey, hey yeah oh yeah tell my love now
Hey, hey yeah oh yeah tell my love now
Deep beneath the cover of another perfect wonder
Where it's so white as snow
Privately divided by a world so undecided
And there's nowhere to go
Deep beneath the cover of another perfect wonder
Where it's so white as snow
Running through the field where all my tracks will
Be concealed and there's nowhere to go
I said hey oh yeah oh yeah tell my love now
Hey yeah yeah ooh yeah
- diciembre 2010 (1)
- agosto 2010 (1)
- julio 2010 (3)
- junio 2010 (3)
- mayo 2010 (3)
- abril 2010 (5)
- marzo 2010 (7)
- febrero 2010 (4)
- enero 2010 (4)
- diciembre 2009 (13)
- noviembre 2009 (10)
- octubre 2009 (10)
- septiembre 2009 (16)
- agosto 2009 (13)
- julio 2009 (11)
- junio 2009 (12)
- mayo 2009 (12)
- abril 2009 (16)
- marzo 2009 (20)
- febrero 2009 (31)
- enero 2009 (15)
- diciembre 2008 (18)
- noviembre 2008 (11)
- octubre 2008 (15)
- septiembre 2008 (13)
- agosto 2008 (8)
- julio 2008 (7)
- junio 2008 (5)
- mayo 2008 (6)
- abril 2008 (17)
- marzo 2008 (16)
- febrero 2008 (9)
- enero 2008 (10)
- diciembre 2007 (14)
- noviembre 2007 (23)
- octubre 2007 (28)
- septiembre 2007 (27)
- agosto 2007 (16)
- julio 2007 (10)
- junio 2007 (7)
- mayo 2007 (9)
- abril 2007 (8)
- marzo 2007 (5)
- febrero 2007 (8)
- enero 2007 (12)
- diciembre 2006 (7)
- noviembre 2006 (5)
- octubre 2006 (10)
Aviso
Esta página ha dejado de ser científicamente interesante para pasar a formar parte de las que abusan de la credibilidad de los ignorantes.
Lástima!
Lástima!
Subscribete
Copyright
Todas las imágenes, videos, y logotipos aquí publicadas son propiedad exclusiva de sus autores o dueños, perteneciendo a sus dueños o autores el Copyright de los mismos. Las imágenes o logos (no publicidad) aquí publicados, pertenecientes a otros medios o autores, son de mero carácter informativo.
- Walterio
- Ruta 3 - Km 23, Buenos Aires, Argentina
- I was born long ago I am the chosen I’m the one I have come to save the day And I won’t leave until I’m done So that’s why you’ve got to try You got to breath and have some fun Though I’m not paid I play this game And I won’t stop until I’m done
Otros Autores
Recomendados
Feeds
FansClub
Suscribirse a:
Comentarios de la entrada (Atom)











0 Se dieron cuenta del plagio:
Publicar un comentario