Con éste tema aprendió a tocar la guitarra más de uno... "A Horse With No Name" es una muy buena canción de corte acústico que llegó a ser puesto número 1 en 1972.
Es interpretada por el grupo América, un trío que tuvo gran popularidad entre los comienzos de 1970, hasta los inicios de los 80. Además de "A Horse With No Name", sus canciones más conocidas son "Sister Golden Hair", "Ventura Highway" y "Tin Man", entre otras.
America - Horse With No Name
On the first part of the journey
I was looking at all the life
There were plants and birds and rocks and things
There was sand and hills and rings
The first thing I met was a fly with a buzz
And the sky with no clouds
The heat was hot and the ground was dry
But the air was full of sound
Ive been through the desert on a horse with no name
It felt good to be out of the rain
In the desert you can remember your name
cause there aint no one for to give you no pain
La, la ...
After two days in the desert sun
My skin began to turn red
After three days in the desert fun
I was looking at a river bed
And the story it told of a river that flowed
Made me sad to think it was dead
You see Ive been through the desert on a horse with no name
It felt good to be out of the rain
In the desert you can remember your name
cause there aint no one for to give you no pain
La, la ...
After nine days I let the horse run free
cause the desert had turned to sea
There were plants and birds and rocks and things
There was sand and hills and rings
The ocean is a desert with its life underground
And a perfect disguise above
Under the cities lies a heart made of ground
But the humans will give no love
You see Ive been through the desert on a horse with no name
It felt good to be out of the rain
In the desert you can remember your name
cause there aint no one for to give you no pain
La, la ...
- diciembre 2010 (1)
- agosto 2010 (1)
- julio 2010 (3)
- junio 2010 (3)
- mayo 2010 (3)
- abril 2010 (5)
- marzo 2010 (7)
- febrero 2010 (4)
- enero 2010 (4)
- diciembre 2009 (13)
- noviembre 2009 (10)
- octubre 2009 (10)
- septiembre 2009 (16)
- agosto 2009 (13)
- julio 2009 (11)
- junio 2009 (12)
- mayo 2009 (12)
- abril 2009 (16)
- marzo 2009 (20)
- febrero 2009 (31)
- enero 2009 (15)
- diciembre 2008 (18)
- noviembre 2008 (11)
- octubre 2008 (15)
- septiembre 2008 (13)
- agosto 2008 (8)
- julio 2008 (7)
- junio 2008 (5)
- mayo 2008 (6)
- abril 2008 (17)
- marzo 2008 (16)
- febrero 2008 (9)
- enero 2008 (10)
- diciembre 2007 (14)
- noviembre 2007 (23)
- octubre 2007 (28)
- septiembre 2007 (27)
- agosto 2007 (16)
- julio 2007 (10)
- junio 2007 (7)
- mayo 2007 (9)
- abril 2007 (8)
- marzo 2007 (5)
- febrero 2007 (8)
- enero 2007 (12)
- diciembre 2006 (7)
- noviembre 2006 (5)
- octubre 2006 (10)
Aviso
Esta página ha dejado de ser científicamente interesante para pasar a formar parte de las que abusan de la credibilidad de los ignorantes.
Lástima!
Lástima!
Subscribete
Copyright
Todas las imágenes, videos, y logotipos aquí publicadas son propiedad exclusiva de sus autores o dueños, perteneciendo a sus dueños o autores el Copyright de los mismos. Las imágenes o logos (no publicidad) aquí publicados, pertenecientes a otros medios o autores, son de mero carácter informativo.
- Walterio
- Ruta 3 - Km 23, Buenos Aires, Argentina
- I was born long ago I am the chosen I’m the one I have come to save the day And I won’t leave until I’m done So that’s why you’ve got to try You got to breath and have some fun Though I’m not paid I play this game And I won’t stop until I’m done
Otros Autores
Recomendados
Feeds
FansClub
Suscribirse a:
Comentarios de la entrada (Atom)











0 Se dieron cuenta del plagio:
Publicar un comentario