Crazy on You
Heart
(A. Wilson/N. Wilson/R. Fisher)
If we still have time, we might still get by
Every time I think about it, I wanna cry
With bombs and the devil, and the kids keep comin'
No way to breathe easy, no time to be young
But I tell myself that I was doin' all right
There's nothin' left to do at night
But to go crazy on you
Crazy on you
Let me go crazy, crazy on you, oh
My love is the evenin' breeze touchin' your skin
The gentle, sweet singin' of leaves in the wind
The whisper that calls after you in the night
And kisses your ear in the early moonlight
And you don't need to wonder, you're doing fine
My love, the pleasure's mine
Let me go crazy on ya
Crazy on you
Let me go crazy, crazy on you, ohhh
Wild man's world is cryin' in pain
What you gonna do when everybody's insane
So afraid of one who's so afraid of you
What you gonna do...ohhh...
(Ah-ah-ah-ah)
Ooooo...Crazy on ya
Crazy on you
Let me go crazy, crazy on you
I was a willow last night in my dream
I bent down over a clear running stream
Sang you the song that I heard up above
And you kept me alive with your sweet flowing love
Crazy
Yeah, crazy on ya
Let me go crazy, crazy on you, oh
Crazy on ya
Crazy on you
Let me go crazy, crazy on you, yeah
(Ah-ah-ah-ah)
Crazy on ya
Crazy on you
Let me go crazy, crazy on you, ohhh...
Video| Heart - Crazy On You
- diciembre 2010 (1)
- agosto 2010 (1)
- julio 2010 (3)
- junio 2010 (3)
- mayo 2010 (3)
- abril 2010 (5)
- marzo 2010 (7)
- febrero 2010 (4)
- enero 2010 (4)
- diciembre 2009 (13)
- noviembre 2009 (10)
- octubre 2009 (10)
- septiembre 2009 (16)
- agosto 2009 (13)
- julio 2009 (11)
- junio 2009 (12)
- mayo 2009 (12)
- abril 2009 (16)
- marzo 2009 (20)
- febrero 2009 (31)
- enero 2009 (15)
- diciembre 2008 (18)
- noviembre 2008 (11)
- octubre 2008 (15)
- septiembre 2008 (13)
- agosto 2008 (8)
- julio 2008 (7)
- junio 2008 (5)
- mayo 2008 (6)
- abril 2008 (17)
- marzo 2008 (16)
- febrero 2008 (9)
- enero 2008 (10)
- diciembre 2007 (14)
- noviembre 2007 (23)
- octubre 2007 (28)
- septiembre 2007 (27)
- agosto 2007 (16)
- julio 2007 (10)
- junio 2007 (7)
- mayo 2007 (9)
- abril 2007 (8)
- marzo 2007 (5)
- febrero 2007 (8)
- enero 2007 (12)
- diciembre 2006 (7)
- noviembre 2006 (5)
- octubre 2006 (10)
Aviso
Esta página ha dejado de ser científicamente interesante para pasar a formar parte de las que abusan de la credibilidad de los ignorantes.
Lástima!
Lástima!
Subscribete
Copyright
Todas las imágenes, videos, y logotipos aquí publicadas son propiedad exclusiva de sus autores o dueños, perteneciendo a sus dueños o autores el Copyright de los mismos. Las imágenes o logos (no publicidad) aquí publicados, pertenecientes a otros medios o autores, son de mero carácter informativo.
- Walterio
- Ruta 3 - Km 23, Buenos Aires, Argentina
- I was born long ago I am the chosen I’m the one I have come to save the day And I won’t leave until I’m done So that’s why you’ve got to try You got to breath and have some fun Though I’m not paid I play this game And I won’t stop until I’m done
Otros Autores
Recomendados
Feeds
FansClub
Suscribirse a:
Comentarios de la entrada (Atom)











0 Se dieron cuenta del plagio:
Publicar un comentario