Escuchando viejos mp3 perdidos en algún lugar recóndito del disco rígido, salió a la luz "Kiss from a Rose", una excelente canción del cantante y compositor británico Seal, y que fue incluida en la banda de sonido de la (olvidable) película "Batman Forever" (1995) dirigida por Joel Schumacher.
Esta canción le sirvió a Seal para ganar dos premios Grammy, uno como canción del año, y otro al álbum del año; pero no todas son rosas, en algún momento se comentaba que mas allá de hablar del amor entre un hombre y una mujer, la canción tenía que ver en realidad con la cocaína y sus efectos.
Adjunto la versión del vídeo musical que corresponde a la película de Batman, junto con la letra de la canción, para analizar y debatir en familia...
"Kiss From A Rose"
There used to be a greying tower alone on the sea.
You became the light on the dark side of me.
Love remained a drug that's the high and not the pill.
But did you know,
That when it snows,
My eyes become large and
The light that you shine can be seen.
Baby,
I compare you to a kiss from a rose on the grey.
Ooh,
The more I get of you,
Stranger it feels, yeah.
And now that your rose is in bloom.
A light hits the gloom on the grey.
There is so much a man can tell you,
So much he can say.
You remain,
My power, my pleasure, my pain, baby
To me you're like a growing addiction that I can't deny.
Won't you tell me is that healthy, baby?
But did you know,
That when it snows,
My eyes become large and the light that you shine can be seen.
Baby,
I compare you to a kiss from a rose on the grey.
Ooh, the more I get of you
Stranger it feels, yeah
Now that your rose is in bloom.
A light hits the gloom on the grey,
I've been kissed by a rose on the grave,
I've been kissed by a rose
I've been kissed by a rose on the grave,
...And if I should fall along the way
I've been kissed by a rose
...been kissed by a rose on the grave.
There is so much a man can tell you,
So much he can say.
You remain
My power, my pleasure, my pain.
To me you're like a growing addiction that I can't deny, yeah
Won't you tell me is that healthy, baby.
But did you know,
That when it snows,
My eyes become large and the light that you shine can be seen.
Baby,
I compare you to a kiss from a rose on the grey.
Ooh, the more I get of you
Stranger it feels, yeah
Now that your rose is in bloom,
A light hits the gloom on the grey.
Yes I compare you to a kiss from a rose on the grey
Ooh, the more I get of you
Stranger it feels, yeah
And now that your rose is in bloom
A light hits the gloom on the grey
Now that your rose is in bloom,
A light hits the gloom on the grey.
- diciembre 2010 (1)
- agosto 2010 (1)
- julio 2010 (3)
- junio 2010 (3)
- mayo 2010 (3)
- abril 2010 (5)
- marzo 2010 (7)
- febrero 2010 (4)
- enero 2010 (4)
- diciembre 2009 (13)
- noviembre 2009 (10)
- octubre 2009 (10)
- septiembre 2009 (16)
- agosto 2009 (13)
- julio 2009 (11)
- junio 2009 (12)
- mayo 2009 (12)
- abril 2009 (16)
- marzo 2009 (20)
- febrero 2009 (31)
- enero 2009 (15)
- diciembre 2008 (18)
- noviembre 2008 (11)
- octubre 2008 (15)
- septiembre 2008 (13)
- agosto 2008 (8)
- julio 2008 (7)
- junio 2008 (5)
- mayo 2008 (6)
- abril 2008 (17)
- marzo 2008 (16)
- febrero 2008 (9)
- enero 2008 (10)
- diciembre 2007 (14)
- noviembre 2007 (23)
- octubre 2007 (28)
- septiembre 2007 (27)
- agosto 2007 (16)
- julio 2007 (10)
- junio 2007 (7)
- mayo 2007 (9)
- abril 2007 (8)
- marzo 2007 (5)
- febrero 2007 (8)
- enero 2007 (12)
- diciembre 2006 (7)
- noviembre 2006 (5)
- octubre 2006 (10)
Aviso
Esta página ha dejado de ser científicamente interesante para pasar a formar parte de las que abusan de la credibilidad de los ignorantes.
Lástima!
Lástima!
Subscribete
Copyright
Todas las imágenes, videos, y logotipos aquí publicadas son propiedad exclusiva de sus autores o dueños, perteneciendo a sus dueños o autores el Copyright de los mismos. Las imágenes o logos (no publicidad) aquí publicados, pertenecientes a otros medios o autores, son de mero carácter informativo.
- Walterio
- Ruta 3 - Km 23, Buenos Aires, Argentina
- I was born long ago I am the chosen I’m the one I have come to save the day And I won’t leave until I’m done So that’s why you’ve got to try You got to breath and have some fun Though I’m not paid I play this game And I won’t stop until I’m done
Otros Autores
Recomendados
Feeds
FansClub
Suscribirse a:
Comentarios de la entrada (Atom)











0 Se dieron cuenta del plagio:
Publicar un comentario