Dedicado a la pequeña Lu, que no pierda de vista su sueño, volverá... y tendrá millones
"Life For Rent"
I haven't ever really found a place that I call home
I never stick around quite long enough to make it
I apologize that once again I'm not in love
But it's not as if I mind
that your heart ain't exactly breaking
It's just a thought, only a thought
But if my life is for rent and I don't learn to buy
Well I deserve nothing more than I get
Cos nothing I have is truly mine
I've always thought
that I would love to live by the sea
To travel the world alone
and live more simply
I have no idea what's happened to that dream
Cos there's really nothing left here to stop me
It's just a thought, only a thought
But if my life is for rent and I don't learn to buy
Well I deserve nothing more than I get
Cos nothing I have is truly mine
If my life is for rent and I don't learn to buy
Well I deserve nothing more than I get
Cos nothing I have is truly mine
While my heart is a shield and I won't let it down
While I am so afraid to fail so I won't even try
Well how can I say I'm alive
If my life is for rent and I don't learn to buy
Well I deserve nothing more than I get
Cos nothing I have is truly mine
If my life is for rent and I don't learn to buy
Well I deserve nothing more than I get
Cos nothing I have is truly mine
Cos nothing I have is truly mine
Cos nothing I have is truly mine
Cos nothing I have is truly mine
- diciembre 2010 (1)
- agosto 2010 (1)
- julio 2010 (3)
- junio 2010 (3)
- mayo 2010 (3)
- abril 2010 (5)
- marzo 2010 (7)
- febrero 2010 (4)
- enero 2010 (4)
- diciembre 2009 (13)
- noviembre 2009 (10)
- octubre 2009 (10)
- septiembre 2009 (16)
- agosto 2009 (13)
- julio 2009 (11)
- junio 2009 (12)
- mayo 2009 (12)
- abril 2009 (16)
- marzo 2009 (20)
- febrero 2009 (31)
- enero 2009 (15)
- diciembre 2008 (18)
- noviembre 2008 (11)
- octubre 2008 (15)
- septiembre 2008 (13)
- agosto 2008 (8)
- julio 2008 (7)
- junio 2008 (5)
- mayo 2008 (6)
- abril 2008 (17)
- marzo 2008 (16)
- febrero 2008 (9)
- enero 2008 (10)
- diciembre 2007 (14)
- noviembre 2007 (23)
- octubre 2007 (28)
- septiembre 2007 (27)
- agosto 2007 (16)
- julio 2007 (10)
- junio 2007 (7)
- mayo 2007 (9)
- abril 2007 (8)
- marzo 2007 (5)
- febrero 2007 (8)
- enero 2007 (12)
- diciembre 2006 (7)
- noviembre 2006 (5)
- octubre 2006 (10)
Aviso
Esta página ha dejado de ser científicamente interesante para pasar a formar parte de las que abusan de la credibilidad de los ignorantes.
Lástima!
Lástima!
Subscribete
Copyright
Todas las imágenes, videos, y logotipos aquí publicadas son propiedad exclusiva de sus autores o dueños, perteneciendo a sus dueños o autores el Copyright de los mismos. Las imágenes o logos (no publicidad) aquí publicados, pertenecientes a otros medios o autores, son de mero carácter informativo.
- Walterio
- Ruta 3 - Km 23, Buenos Aires, Argentina
- I was born long ago I am the chosen I’m the one I have come to save the day And I won’t leave until I’m done So that’s why you’ve got to try You got to breath and have some fun Though I’m not paid I play this game And I won’t stop until I’m done
Otros Autores
Recomendados
Feeds
FansClub
Suscribirse a:
Comentarios de la entrada (Atom)











2 Se dieron cuenta del plagio:
Me gusta el video .
me gusta la letra.
p.d.
Ya se organizan los suicidios en masa para blogers didoadictos..
nada sabelo nomas.
ja te dejo un saludo.
qué lindo gesto Walterio... cómo me tiene presente, eh?
Gracias
PD: y Pablo, Walterio es un pibe alegre entendé?
Publicar un comentario